lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Steve Jobs Quotes

A couple of days ago, I was scamming the book about the life of Steve Jobs just because someone I met told me it was a great book. The book itself is mixed, so I think it could be good to read it. One of the things I like to do about famous people is to look for memorable quotes they have said, because great quotes boost my inspiration and motivation. Then I started reading those quotes at Wikiquote and I found these two:
  • You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.
  • When you're young, you look at television and think, There's a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that's not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. That's a far more depressing thought. Conspiracy is optimistic! You can shoot the bastards! We can have a revolution! But the networks are really in business to give people what they want. It's the truth. 
I haven't yet finished to read that quote list, but I'm sure I will.

1 comentario:

  1. Steve Jobs, in my opinion, is one of the most inspiring person to live in his time. I love to read Steve Jobs quotes. they are really motivational and inspiring. thanks for sharing this beautiful collection of quotes of Steve.

    ResponderEliminar