viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

When "worlds colide", philosophy is born

I was thinking so long about the procedure that generates philosophical quotes and phrases, and now, if someone have arrived to this conclusion, I will accept it too: Interacting with people generates philosophical quotes!! not only that, but also struggling with the ideas and the way of thinking of the others.

I would like to find a more comfortable and easier way to generate them, but until now, it seems to me that it is the most effective way to do it. Why? I don't know, but I have seen that people generate philosophy more easily when they are suffering or depressed.

Why did I choose "worlds collide"? because each head is a world. Everybody have a propietary perception and definition of the world, their world. And when two or more people are in disagree with some thinking about their worlds, they are colliding... but also, unconsciously, I think they are producing philosophy!!

The only thing that is missing about this method is way of sharing the resulting conclusions with more people (colliding more worlds).

If you have another way of generating philosophical quotes, please "collide your world" with mine ;-)

PS: The part in quotes also reminds me about a video game...
MK vs DC

1 comentario:

  1. outside is always someone occasionally collide. just a matter of, touch, sight, concetración then great! Get over here! jejeje greetings to the MK.
    ALL OUT THIS IS ONLY FOUND.

    ResponderEliminar