domingo, 18 de enero de 2009

Failure

Of course. Everyone has failed to reach something in any moment. The world seems to crash in front of our eyes. Maybe our last opportunity has gone and it looks like we can't do something to regain one more chance again.

Oh! All my dreams have gone, or, at least, they will take more time for them to come true. Why? because of my failure, I will maybe need to start from scratch again since I lose all what I have achieved until today.

Why, even when we try with all of our strength, we suffer an embarrassing failure? In the past, a teacher told me this phrase: "Luck is the meeting of the Preparation and the Opportunity". I got the opportunity, but I wasn't prepared enough. That must be...

The only hope I have is to keep trying until the day I die.

1 comentario:

  1. First rule! Never and say Never give up!!
    sometimes we fall, but when we got up we become stronger.

    ResponderEliminar