viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

Fly as butterfly and sting as bee

By Muhamed Ali. It seems this quote applies only to fights, and that could be true, because we fight against many things: poverty, illness, deceits, lonelyness, ...

I like fighting games, specially KOF98-2002 and SSB64. Some days ago, I met with old friends who play this games, and I was again impressed when I saw one of them winning with a simple pattern. If you have seen a Zangief winning without using any throws, you know what I'm talking about.

I have heard many times "Stick with what works", but you need to find your path, the path that works for YOU. If it works for somebody else, that's fine, but it's does not mean anything.

Whatever you do, be flexible in your ways to do things, and precise enough to achieve results.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario