lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

Inconstancy

I choose or write myself quotes to inspire me to go ahead, or remind me some mistakes.

If it's an aggressive quote, I feel shame for my animal instincts.
If it's philosophical, I feel shame for not being persistent with it's message.

If somebody refutes my points of view, I feel I should answer, but I don't know what to say, and why I don't know what to say. Maybe it's because my possible answer is an introspective or philosophical one: it's good, but it can't be proven with results.

I am always afraid of pleasures which are more intense than the desire to learn.

To set oneself one way, and focus on a goal, and then to see the same obstacle diverts you again.

You always try and try, and fall in the same trap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario