miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

Going to forest, but not seeing trees

Although women are complicated beings, I love them. They have a power, a kind of attraction force that keeps me wanting to see them, to be near them. Even that power can inspire me to do things I never thought I would do.

Programming is the kind of profession that lets you invent and test many alternatives. Even you can make tools or libraries that make your coding more easier.

There are things in this life that have the power to make us to do impressive things. That power is the motivation and inspiration that arise. Some people compose, others write, others paint, some make discoveries.... When you do pleasant things, try not to feel proud of it. Instead, use that blissful energy to build the inspiration and motivation to accomplish your goals and dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario