jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

If I don't win, I draw... what about losing?

Normally, the phrase "If I don't win, I draw" is used when people needs self-motivation to get something they don't have. I think this is really motivating, but even being like this, you feel a little sad when you don't get what you want.

People get tied to much to the illusion of reaching their dreams, that they forget that the possibility of not achieving it is always present, and when it happens, they totally forget that they went for a possible draw.

You only lose when it is something you have already gotten. But if you work for something is not of your property and you end not getting it, is a draw! This is because you have it neither before you start your attempts nor after you stop them.

But remember: this draw can not be an excuse to stop yourself from achieving your dreams! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario