martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Reject nothing

I tried to reject a little Christian Treatise paper because all bad things I learned that happen in church, but in that moment, I recalled that in life I have learned that I can learn something from anything. So, I took it and read it, comparing what I have learned against what they try to teach me. In this occasion, I found a paragraph in which I was totally agree.

What is the big deal? Nothing, except auto-motivation. Don't you feel motivated when your thinkings are right? I think, besides food and knowledge, we also need emotions capable of pushing us to continue our path to success.

Besides knowledge and emotions, what other beneficial and abstract things can we get? It can be an interesting list to elaborate...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario