martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Autist Cowgirl

I saw Temple Grandin. It's a comedy movie, right?

She knows that humans care about cows because they are food, and so they will be killed. Nevertheless, she also thought that cows deserve some kind of respect. She also said that if she were to die, she would like it to be in the best and most peaceful way possible...

Have you read the previous paragraph? Many of you could think "Cows are not human. Why should we treat them as humans?" Well, I don't know what you could think about random citizens, workers and soldiers, but they also are/will be "killed" (citizens will be taxed, workers won't have enough freetime, and soldiers will go to wars), but that doesn't matter, because they are not cows, but sheeps of some big shepherds.

My favourite phrases from the movie:
  • People. I don't understand people ...
  • She thinks in pictures.
  • They mess with the perspective!
  • Think of it as a door ...
  • It's almost time for The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
  • Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be.
  • I touched the first cow as it was being stunned ...
  • I don't want my thoughts to die with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario