lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Success = 10% Inspiration + 90% Perspiration

By Thomas Alva Edison. I think it might be even less inspiration and more perspiration.

The greatest things in life have been generated with a quite phenomenal commitment and work, although now, we could feel them as the mos trivial things. Can you think about all the care and effort that Thomas Edison have done, for us to see that tiny thing that lightens our room, called electrical bulb? No.

If you want to do something really great, you should do a really great effort . You may fail many times, though, but Edison has another funny quote: "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Isn't this enough? See this YouTube video. I also need more sources to inspire myself to perspirate more. Help me!! :-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario