domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

A list of some of my dreams

This list has only those dreams I feel capable to share with any people in world, because some of them may not be enjoyable enough to many of you. I will change letter color when I have done any of them. (-;

  • Go to a resort
  • Play golf
  • Ride a very fast motorcycle again
  • Ride a car in city
  • Ride a horse
  • Do bungee jumping
  • Buy an iPod
  • Buy a Digital Camera
  • Buy a modern cellphone
  • Go to gym and get a body in shape
  • Buy new glasses and teeth braces
  • Learn how to swim
  • Go to an amusement park again
  • Visit every province in my country
  • Trip overseas
There are also many things I want to do that should not appear here. This list might either grow or change totally, but it must be present everyday in my life.

1 comentario:

  1. I've done 7 things on your list. And i think I can help you out with one of them, let's go to the beaaaaaach!!!

    ResponderEliminar