miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Move the whole world

By Archimedes: "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."

This phrase seems merely physical... but it is not!! It somewhat impressing to see how an small object like a jack can lift trucks. This principle is applied also to emotional realm.

Levers need a pivot point to multiply the force you apply to them. Of course, levers need to be long, but objective is to increase force you apply to something. Sometimes you don't need to increase force, for example, when you use a fishing rod.

You need a pivot point in your life. A point capable to multiply your force of will, your motivation towards life. That pivot should be present everyday, because motivation is easy to lose, and, of course, you need to be able to improve that pivot.

What is the best emotional pivot? I don't know, but for me, my pivots are all my dreams: my forgotten, actual and undiscovered dreams.

Then, what are levers? All things you can use to ease ways to reach every dream you have.

Loads are all obstacles you need to overcome... Remember you pivot point! :-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario