jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

A truth is easy to say. A lie needs imagination!

By Jaume Perich: "Any idiot can say the truth, to lie there is needed some imagination."

From my point of view, this is a very realistic and creative quote by Mr. Perich. It is so creative, that it is making me to question myself about my attitude of not saying a lie.

I agree that you need creativity to lie, but you need strength and character to tell the truth! Both paths have an end, and many times those ends are common. Which way is the most correct? Which way will make your dreams come true? (and more important) What will you do after you achieve your dreams?

Although it could be fun to practice this kind of "creativity", I like the Karma theory so much. So, I always try to be aware of this: A lie can generate bad karma some day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario