miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Internet Cake

The internet is like a big cake, from which you should only take a very small daily piece.

I was deeply touched by Spirited Away, and way too much by Princess Mononoke, by Hayao Miyazaki. I liked too much the way he shows the realities of our world and mix them with fictional and wonderful stories. I was so moved, that I want to know everything about all of his films...

The latter paragraph is so real but... have you noted my keen appetite for Miyazaki's films?

The internet is a really good thing, but if you take it slowly, it can make you obsessed. It is uncomfortable to stop reading about things you like, but you should do it, from time to time.

You will need some rest before work, because when you really need to be focused, your mind will feel tired more quickly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario