miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Nobles Help

Braveheart: A valiant and strong man realized that he needs the help of nobles to achieve his dream of liberty.

Big dreams need big efforts. Wonderful and marvelous dreams need wonderful and marvelous efforts. The most wonderful effort that may exist in the universe is the effort made by a large group of people in order to achieve a dream. 7 Wonders, Independences, etc. Those wonderful facts, although being done by a large crowd, that crowd needed a leader, someone with vision and with the ability to guide people.

Is sad to see the underworld in what we are leaving because of those nobles. They does not guide us to achieve wonderful and marvelous things, but keeping up slaved in a easily-corruptible monetary system.

Is difficult for me to learn to be a noble, and at the same time living a life as "slave". I know it could be better, but I don't know how to change the entire world. The only thing I can try is to change myself in this short life.

I think I will lose my lovely world before learning some wonderful things, but with my actual and limited intellect, there is no much I can do.

1 comentario:

  1. There are many things to do, the best gift you can have others. have youth, strength and health to do things

    ResponderEliminar