domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

I like to watch those uncommon close-combats

I saw episode 143 of Naruto Shippuden. One of my long-awaited fights from the manga. I can say you that this fight didn't disappoint me.

I like taijutsu fights because they look like art or dancing. Maybe other people other techniques as well. Some are really nice, but I like the flow of of close combats; nevertheless, I am lost, because these kind of fights are the hardest to animate or elaborate.

I tend to make comparison between these jutsus and actual warfare. Close-combat could seem outdated, but the more it is ignored, the higher the risk of falling into a close combat trap. For example, what would you do if your gun run out of bullets?

In the real world, I think Jackie Chan is THE artist of taijutsu or stunt-fighting, if that is an acceptable way to call his style. Jet Li can be one too, but some moves violates physical laws too much, and he is less gracious but good enough.

It's hard to choose your first attack, and even harder to be confident enough of it. This should be the pleasure of randomness, isn't it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario