sábado, 2 de enero de 2010

Decisions: choose the best trash

Maximus from Gladiator, Guts from Berserk, Andy Dufresne from Shawshank Redemption: They suffered all their lives and their conclusions were neither great nor happy; they were necessary conclusions. At some point, their lives got totally wasted, nevertheless, they were still alive for some rare dictum of destiny, if that can be said. Is their suffering planned by authors of those stories? Then have a look at Passion Of Christ story and The Holy Bible. Maybe His suffering was planned by God. What do you think? If for some rare casualty you possess a special or disgusting quality (like Math), it is because "Somebody" wants you to use it to break your own limits or for your own profit, at least (e.g. Combat abilities of Maximus and Guts, or Accounting abilities of Andy).

It could be very interesting to encourage people to find their own special abilities and use them for their profit. Imagine a a way to influence in people's mind all over the world to do what we want them to do. That way is Television, Media! They can make you think about things you have never imagined. For example, in Lethal Weapon 4, Wah Sing Ku used a pose to avoid a bullet, but it landed on his brother's chest. In that scene, I reminded how some of our actions can help us, but can harm beloved people too.

When I think how to improve my "abilities", there are two big obstacles: Sex and Money. These obstacles are big enough to twist all my decisions and make me choose wrong paths of either thinking or acting. Any option I need to choose might circle around those two things.

When there is only one option, everything is so easy, but when there are two or more options, each of them must be studied , SWOT-analyzed,... in the end, everything is reduced to choose one alternative.

There is an hypothesis that says Electrons are books, and that they may contain information about things that happen around them. If that is true, then maybe that's why some Masters capable of reading and teaching how to read all the information encrypted inside electrons were killed and their books about the topic were burned or hidden away from us to avoid us to reveal all dirty acts "some people" did to take total control of this world.

We should have as much information as possible to avoid repeating mistakes, even though there will always be things out of our control. "Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony." (Morpheus, The Matrix). No matter what path you choose in your life, it will put you in either a happy or sad unexpected or illogical event or position.

Election, Choice, Conditions, Decision... Sound and Light, Atoms and Information. Songs like "Smell Like Teen Spirit" from Nirvana, and "My Life" from Game featuring Lil Wayne, show how ironic this generation can be. Even if you choose your problems either top-down approach (choose an appealing path) or bottom-up one (study several paths before choosing one), amount of paths or options will increase as time passes by, because it is well known that future always brings new alternatives. If that is so, then options are essentially infinite!

Also, when you are studying an option, as time passes by, there appear more options that worth study, and you know a good one of them, and even it appears as the perfect option for you, but for some reason, you reject it. Why? Maybe because you want to study all other options before you choose one. And it's also common not to choose the better one.

You choose a path, and when obstacles appears in the way, you stop, study all ways to avoid that obstacle, and then you choose a new path until new obstacles appears... Do you see a vice cycle? Also, choices have feelings associated to them.

I had a dream. In that dream I was inside a doll house. I was trying to choose between three women and as time passed by, more women were coming. A special woman that I met in my real life was not only offered, but pushed towards me to accept her! I didn't know what to do. I was confused, so I rejected her and chose another one... then I woke up.

Maybe you will ask me the same question I asked myself: why did I rejected her? Was it because there were nicer ones? Was it because of friendship? Do I feel love for her? Is she so special for me? Did I think that she and I are not a good match? I am not sure of the reason, but I learned something interesting: either at short or long term, feelings always influence our decisions, believe it or not.

You have to make a Choice, then, as Time passes by, Infinite Options appears, but whatever your choice is, it will be mixed with some kind of Feelings... Has God created feelings? Does God feel something?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario