domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Many things to think and do

Summary: what do I want? What do I need? What things do block my goals?

Commodity, music, learning, appetizers, worries? no mind! tasks, emails, friends, relatives, elderly, diseases, punishments, offenses/defenses... worries: wishes, sex, women, money, hunger... there are many unpleasant habits in myself, and it impress myself too much how difficult is for me to keep those feelings controlled.

But each one may be seen from different points of view. For example, to look at women might either increments possibility of relationship or serves as auto-control practice.

Principles like e+Motion and 1%= 0.01%*100 are great, so is "Divide and Conquer", but we do need a queue, because we have many things to do, and also many temptations for not doing them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario