miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

When fears becomes insecurities

"Fear? I have no fear. It's only that if I do it, it might fail!" Welcome to the world of insecurities, where fears becomes things that have less probability of success!!

Courage, guts, bravery, prowess... When did we forget all of these and start talking about probabilities? This is how Science may lead us into a wrong path. Nevertheless, I don't think it's good to promote Fear of God. What do you thing?

In The Love Guru, they are sell the idea that "If you are not with her, things will go bad." I still don't digest that idea very well. It is a nice way to promote fear, and also a message to reunite divorced couples.

Now that I think about it, that previous quote was MY OWN misinterpretation of the REAL thing: "When Love goes wrong, nothing goes right!", but the only Love that is globally merchandised is the love between a couple, so I feel no shame for my mistake. That kind of thought has become second nature.

Either fear or insecurity, both can be fought back with Yes and Love... although in my case it's not so easy as it seems. I'm still thinking about those last two words...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario