lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

About having a group of prospect women

When a friend of mine found his ideal love, he was in a relationship with two or three other people! Then, he said to his ideal love that she should give him the opportunity to explain them that he can't continue with those relationships because he found his real love.

Then I should throw myself at every woman that passes across my life and make a group of them until I find the ideal one, or the ideal arise within them? What if one of them show to every other woman what is the kind of move I am doing? Well, if one of them uncover your process, and everyone of them leave you alone, then no one of them was the ideal one for you.

In that case, what you should do is to start your group over again, and keep walking ... :-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario