miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

The Donald

I was in an interview when reading about Donald Trump's interests in Cap Cana. Then, I saw phrase "You are -not- fired!" and it ignited my curiosity about his personality, because this was a very funny phrase from a magnate, and I have a "crude" image from them. After a little search, I found interesting quotes from him:

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable."

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

Can you feel it? We can actually think like big ones, but it seems there is something missing within everyone of us ... Money of course! :-P. But that should not be the only missing thing ... ;-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario