viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

Happy = Blind

This was really the first deep thought I have written since I was determined to stamp every conclusion about events of my life in either a paper or a TXT. But today I have discovered that it can be interpreted in many ways, so this entry will be updated with each interpretation I could discover about it.
  • If you want to feel happy about something, you should act the blind about its defects. Thinking on defects without a way to correct them generates sadness.
  • Do you want to be happy? Then live your life as if there are no faults in it.
  • To be happy, learn to ignore suffering. Don't forget suffering. Turn a blink eye to suffering. Believe that Sadness and Suffering are Eternal: they don't die, they only get hidden.
  • "Love is blind and Madness is with him." It is the same with Happiness.
  • "Happy: If I am, I don't know; if I know, then I'm not."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario