sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

Pearls are always missed

Easier to Run from Linkin Park, again. This time, it is the part with robotic voice sound effect! First, it made me to dream about singing with a robot at my side. Then, I checked the lyrics ... I was almost crying when I read them:

"If I could change I would take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
I would take all my shame to the grave"

From the Inside is also great and generated similar feelings, except the robot dream. :-)

Many great people all over the world are trying to send everyone the message of how we all are wasting our life by waiting an answer. Solutions to our problems, even private ones, are hidden inside actions, doing something to improve our life style, not complaining about it.

Although sometimes you can amuse yourself and play with your luck, important things in life can be taken so lightly. It's hard and difficult to get serious, "but in the end, it does (!) really matter" :-P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario