domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Bad feelings disturbs

I think God has the same sentimental questions as we have, because I don't know why some unpleasant feelings exist.

Think about it. Why do hate, anger, laziness, greed, lust, envy, etc. exist? Of course you can learn something from those feelings, but the only good point I see about them is how they force you to do unthinkable things, like responding a physical attack or sending everybody to hell.

As all the other great feelings, they have the same problem. That problem is the fact that they mist our perception of things and make difficult to see alternatives clearly. The more intense the feeling, the same amount of blindness. Even sadness, which I think is a feeling that keeps my mind at full sight, have made me to ignore good alternatives.

What I hate about feelings like hate is that sometimes appears something I hate, and when that hate is big, ideas can't enter in my mind.

If feelings are alerts, then why on earth they are so attach to motives of things we do everyday to the point that they even seem necessary? I am starting to think that is impossible to do anything without a feeling...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario