viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Insomnia Dreams

"The Dream is not what you see in sleep; Dream is the thing which doesn't let you sleep."
-Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam-
(Found in codingforums.com, used by abduraooft)

Really true. I really need many of these insomnia dreams. I recall when I knew what cartoons where, then movies..., then video games, then woman attraction ... , then programming ... I had insomnia the first time I met with each one of things I have previously mentioned, but sometimes I wish I can control the way I feel about things I like.

Some people say we should sleep only four hours a day, but is hard for me to keep up with it. Also, I hate when I do something because there is someone (parents) or something (homework) pushing me. I would like to bring my insomnia naturally, just like those "first time" moments...

When I think about it, it is the free sample that God gives you, in order to get you addicted to seek Happiness, just like some people get addicted to Drugs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario