domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Exchanging Love for Improvement

It really put me on dyscontrol when I look at something I really like. This fact alone is enough to remove and distort all current focus to the extend I feel a need to start from the beginning.

"Because of the love that I feel for you is why I don't look at you." Love can damage. I don't understand why something you love can cause that lot of problems.

To love is not only to be attracted to, gaze at, wish or touch someone or something. It does not have a defined form. Because we can commit suicide or homicide for love.

In Heroes, Daniel Linderman said: "You see, I think there comes a time when a man has to ask himself whether he wants a life of happiness or a life of meaning." Happiness Vs. Improvement, that is the question.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario