domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Queue of wishes

I am analyzing a thought to forget my desire to achieve or learn about things like: women, c++, design patterns, more friends, ... This kind of thought is because I am really trying to focus all my strength on some very important duties that I have on a pending list.

I am also recalling that, as a human being, I have very strong needs to learn many things and feel good myself. At some extend, it seems they are also duties, don't they?

I feel bad because it seems my own wishes are in conflict between themselves. Everyone of them deserves the same level of attention, but as humans, we are designed to work best if we focus on only one thing at a time.

If you organize all your wishes in turn, then you will see a long queue, just like the one you see when you go to shopping malls. :-O

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario