viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Miracles #2

Early in the morning, I was on public car going to my job, when the car driver start talking about something that happened to him. He was saying something like this:

"I always liked to bet, but one day I didn't have even a tiny bit of money. I remember that deadline to renew my driver's license and pay my car's taxes and tags was very near. I remember also, that in that time I asked God to help me with something, because money I've got was not enough ... and I don't know how it happened, but I found one thousand pesos inside my car. Probably some passenger may have dropped it. I took them because I really need them, and until this date, nobody had ever came to reclaim that money."

I heard another story with this same line of thought, when my aunt's husband was young. He spent all the money his parents gave him, and he only have a little money and he decide to spend it on lottery. He said, "God, if I win the lottery, I promise I will change from now on. I will never waste earnings of my parents or relatives this way. Never!" He was hiding below his bedroom and a suitcase filled with clothes. He was prepared to leave the town when he heard the lottery numbers and then he noticed that he won!

Those kind of events make us believe that God exists! Are they coincidences of our life? Maybe, but I don't think so. Sometimes God really make great manifestations of His Power and Ability to make something like that, and make it look like a casualty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario