domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Women attraction is the biggest objection of rules

It doesn't matter to what determination I arrive. From all objections that can appear to counter it, female attraction is the first biggest and more intense of all.

Sometimes, this fact really makes me cry. Why are thoughts about women so intense in my life? I think it is written on my genes, but that impotence of not being able to catch the kind of woman I like and that desire interfering on my material goals, makes me sad.

And that sadness is because I really wish to re-focus that passion-towards-women to other aspects of my life. I am really trying to do it everyday.

But the catch is, what will I do after I have achieved the economical balance I wish? LOL: Find a great woman to spend the rest of my life!! Wow, even at the end, they are present. :'-(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario