viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

Dancing inside the storm? Pain is the fault

Don't fear the storm. Dance in the rain.

If sky drops lemons, make lemonade.

From imdb:
Green Goblin:
Spider-Man. This is why only fools are heroes - because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Let die the woman you love... or suffer the little children? Make your choice, Spider-Man, and see how a hero is rewarded!

- I always try to do my best, and obstacles keep appearing again and again. Is it my fault if I fail because of them? What if I am risking my life too much for that silly goal? If my life is not that important, why is so painful to lose it? I know its value, so I should be relieved from pain...
- But pain is the greatest alert you have, because it is very private and it brings too much of your attention to that painful event.
- Ok. Pain and Torture are similar. But would be possible for me to temporally turn that useful system off or in stand by, until that dreadful event passes by? When I got an injury, the greatest source of pain are its creation, and cure methods. Between those moments, there is no pain. Sometimes you injure yourself even without noticing it (like the little cuts you get when you run in shorts inside a reedbed) How could I do this? Drugs?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario