domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Miracles #1

There was a moment in One Piece in which I only knew that Monkey D. Luffy will live because I knew the chapter I was looking at was not the last one of the story. Even in that moment, he affirms that he got wasted! But then, some "miracle" appeared.

This moved me, and now I believe why: It is because there were moments in my life when I accepted my loss, and then an opportunity for me to make a little more progress appeared "miraculously".

When I think deep about One Piece, I believe the author is trying to say we should live like "Living la vida loca". Well, if not, at least he is clearly saying that we need to change some convictions about our way of living if we want to achieve a specific kind of progress in our life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario